Travels with Robert and Sue, Gonzo-style

Monday, April 17, 2006

2005- Heaven on Earth: Great Wall of China and Xi'An


For Robert and Sue, being at the Great Wall of China brought together all that is wonderful for us on Planet Earth. Beautiful scenery, exploring an ancient cultural icon, energetic hiking, great ethnic food, wonderful and friendly people but most of all the chance to feed our curiosity about yet-another fantastic corner of our world! There is so MUCH to experience!






http://www.bbc.com/travel/feature/20131025-chinas-ancient-capital-rises-again

2 Comments:

Blogger bcmurphy said...

Sue,

Just checking in. Only online for a moment. Will read sometime..

Cheers. |Ireland is going very well

1:36 PM  
Blogger jonbruhm said...

Hey folks,
Sounds like you're having a heck of a time up there!
Anyway, you asked about my NZ timeline, so I'll repost my answer in here, in case you don't see the reply in my blog: I arrive in Christchurch on June 13 and fly out of Auckland on the 28. What happens between those two points is anyone's guess. Looking forward to meeting Alana - it'll be nice to have a vet showing me around!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home